Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my six is officaly gone :( and i am moveing out of the u.s. very soon...i am selling the prototype headers/y-pipe and intake for 700$...they are chrome plated and have only been used for 600 miles....sorry msds and duratec perf...they mods are a must for any true m6 enthusiast....expect 18 whp up gains with these 2 mods and your stock exhaust still bolted up...even higher gains expected with 2.5in y-pipe back exhaust...email [email protected] or if your close to vegas and you dont want to ship call 702-496-3900 and leave a msg...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: FS: 6s headers and intake

i am moving so i have to sell it. the shipping is more than i want to pay to get it shiped over seas...i'll sell someone the car if they want they have untill friday to let me know i want $3000 obo and take over lease payments of $331 thats taxes, some extra warranty and everything...43 months left only 5k on car...i'll even leave the headers intake on the car...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

nope it for real...any takers...you wont find a better deal any were...i put down over 6k on the car when i bought its a 6s fully loaded.....

B

·
0 Posts

hey I'll buy the headers...or are you sellin em all together?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts