Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off my 2004 6s. Used approx. 6000 miles and rotated at 3000. No punctures, blemishes, curbing, uneven wear, or other trauma. These are in such new shape that they still have some "hairs" from the manufacturing process and the bar code/sticker from the factory.

Selling ONLY as a set for now, not in a rush, but if no takers, then may sell individually later.

These tires are not held in the highest regard by the 6club community but they are adequate for spirited driving on dry roads. Wet performance I can't speak to because I rarely drove these in the rain. I would not recommend these for winter use if you have regular snow in your area.

These sell for $183 apiece at Tire Rack.

I'll take $250 for the set of four, UPS COD, I'll pay the shipping charges.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
email me at [email protected] my PMs never seem to work. I'm interested!
Off my 2004 6s. Used approx. 6000 miles and rotated at 3000. No punctures, blemishes, curbing, uneven wear, or other trauma. These are in such new shape that they still have some "hairs" from the manufacturing process and the bar code/sticker from the factory.

Selling ONLY as a set for now, not in a rush, but if no takers, then may sell individually later.

These tires are not held in the highest regard by the 6club community but they are adequate for spirited driving on dry roads. Wet performance I can't speak to because I rarely drove these in the rain. I would not recommend these for winter use if you have regular snow in your area.

These sell for $183 apiece at Tire Rack.

I'll take $250 for the set of four, UPS COD, I'll pay the shipping charges.
[/b]

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see the picture of the penny, but can you tell the tread depth? How many 32nds tread on each tire?
[/b]
Sorry, I don't have a tread depth gauge - the "penny test" is to show you that there is indeed plenty of tread left on them, if you can see the top of Lincoln's head that's 3/32, right? Measure from the top of a penny to Lincoln's forehead for a ballpark. I can't imagine there'd be any discernable difference in depth across tires, with only 6,000 miles and evenly rotated 3,000 miles each front/back. There is hardly any visible wear on the tread...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts