Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have collected a couple sets of rims and so I am going to be selling them off, I have 3 sets that I am taking offers on. I won't be setting a price for any of them just looking for best offer. I have more rims than I need and I am going to be getting rid of some and maybe trading some. All will bolt up to a 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern.

First I have a set of Kazera KZ-As. 17 x 7.5 +50 offset.

Second I have a set of Motegi MR15s 17 x 7 +42 offset. Come mounted with Yokohama A520 235/40/17s have about 1/2 thier life left.

Third I have a set of Mazda 3 stock 17s. Curb rash on 2 of them.

I also could mount a set of stock tires on one of these sets of rims if you need it, stock tires have about 17,000 or so miles on them. Of if you want stock tires seperate I can do that too.

I definitely am looking to offload the Motegis and the Mazda 3 rims, Kazeras possibly for the right offer as well. I am looking for a set of pretty good condition stock Mazda 6 17s in trade possibly too. I don't need stock tires though.

So please feel free to make offers or trade suggestions but don't lowball me. Also if you are local to the NY Capital District you can do a local pickup and save on shipping and I ordered a fender rolling tool so I can roll your fenders for the rims for like $50 or whatever.

I have pics of the Kazeras and Mazda 3 rims and will be picking up the Motegis this weekend and can take pictures then.

For more info you can email me at kwikshift_(at)_gmail_(dot)_com.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you willing to trade stock 17's for the KZ-A's?
[/b]
Probably not, unless it was stocks plus cash, I am really hoping more to unload the other two for stocks, but the right cash offer I wouldn't pass up on the KZ-As. PM me with what you have in mind.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just to let anyone know, the mazda 3 wheels are 17x6.5.
[/b]
Yeah, 17 x 6.5 I got them along with another set of rims that I bought as a pair, so trying to get rid of them. They will bolt up to the 6 and they are fine to mount 215s onto. Also if someone wanted them to put snows on come winter they would work too.

Not selling the KZ-As anymore. Got the Motegis and Mazda3s still up though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
kwikshift
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing