Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell my 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 since I'm now looking to get another car. The car has treated me well, but does require a bit of love. Power steering pump needs a new line, rear passenger window motor needs replacing, and has been consuming some oil, so likely needs a new turbo. There are also two spots, typical rear quarter panels spots, that have some rust and my passenger door has a dent in the middle of it from being hit by someone's door in a parking lot.

This is a new alias for me, as I can for some reason get it connected to my old Mazda6club name, bit I've got the power amplifier that someone designed on this forum on the car as an upgrade as well as aftermarket rims and new calipers and brakes all around, roughly a year old). The rear shocks are new and part of the exhaust is also new (dealer installed both).

It's hard to place a number on the car due to uniqueness, so I'm open to offers.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It probably helps if I say this is located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Looking for $3,000. Any takers? I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts