Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2006 MAZDASPEED6 Grand Touring - Black - 82K miles - all stock - $11,500 - NY

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, as I just acquired this Speed6, but my circumstances have changed and I am now looking to sell it. More on why down below, but first let me present it to you...

2006 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 Grand Touring with 81,700 highway miles by original owner (for sale in the NYC area)

This is an exceptionally clean Speed6 that hasn't been abused or modified. It's been driven primarily for daily commutes from NY to CT. I've got most of the service history records from day one! Here are the car's highlights:

* 274 HP 2.3 Liter 4-cylinder turbo engine
* 6-speed manual transmission with all-wheel-drive
* Black leather upholstery
* Heated front seats
* Power seats
* Automatic climate control
* Cruise control
* 18-inch wheels with Toyo T1R tires
* Fog lights
* 6-speaker BOSE audio system with 6-disk CD changer and subwoofer
* Steering wheel audio controls

$11,500
(Don't be shy... If you don't like the price, tell me why and I'll consider reasonable offers based on your research.)

Feel free to call me anytime between 9am and 10pm:
917-549-0479

So, now for some further history...
This car was owned by a professional adult who worked as a sales rep and drove between cities for business. As such, he had routine service performed, which were deducted as business expenses, so he didn't skimp. (I have the records.) He lived in my parents' neighborhood in NY and I saw the car for sale one day when I came to visit from VA. I did some quick research and found great reviews for these cars, so I made an impulse buy. This was, however, just before my wife got a job in NY and we had to move quick and consolidate on our cars. Figuring that this wonderful car isn't the best car for the NYC roads, I'm now trying to offload it and hope to at least break even.

She drives like a dream! The only thing she'll need soon is a set of new tires before the next winter comes around.

It is definitely worth it for you to come see it and compare it against all the others that you are evaluating. Thank you for looking!

Kind regards,
Rad

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I plan to be in the market to re-acquire a Mazdaspeed6 this summer. Shame I'm not ready just yet. I would definitely have been interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car, looks extremely clean.
Thanks! Yes, the previous owner took really good care of her, which is why I bought 'er in the first place. I'm really disappointed in myself for getting in the situation of not being able to keep her for the long run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts