Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a black badge-less front grille. I recently traded in my 6 and removed this from it. Its painted black and the screen I used was a very high quality screen that cost me $10 sq foot. I then had the screen powdercoated black, so it very durable.

Will fit a 2006 thru 2008 Mazda6.

Asking $75 shipped.

·
Registered
117 Posts
where would i find this grill that would fit the 06-08 because as far as i understood there was none like this that would fit those year models. thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
where would i find this grill that would fit the 06-08 because as far as i understood there was none like this that would fit those year models. thanks a lot
all i can think is that this one was custom made

the only 06-08 grill i believe is an autoexe which costs about the amount of your first born child

·
Registered
117 Posts
thanks a lot to the general! i just moved back out to kansas...manhattan area to be exact so if there are any meets or anything going on around here in the future feel free to include me. also where could i find a grill like the one in your sig?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
for that price, its not bad at all.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
thanks a lot to the general! i just moved back out to kansas...manhattan area to be exact so if there are any meets or anything going on around here in the future feel free to include me. also where could i find a grill like the one in your sig?
check out mazdaclubkc.com for anything regarding the club, we have a meet this Saturday

Autoexe looks like they make a nice grill, but it doesn't say the years that they work for on there website
i believe it fits the 06-08 without an issue

for that price, its not bad at all.
Looks killer i must agree

1 - 17 of 17 Posts