Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy here at work that is a car enthusiast like the rest of us and just has one too many toys at the moment so his Beautiful Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon with a Manual transmission is up for sale.

The car only has 8712 miles. He has several cars and bikes to spread his mileage around so the Subie benefits from being ultra low mileage. As you can see from the pics below, it is a beautiful Metallic Blue and has recently been detailed.

The car is in wonderful condition - EXCEPT - (there's always an except) there is some slight hail damage. One of the pictures attempts to show it. If you want more detailed pictures, I will put you in contact with the owner. The car was damaged in a hail storm at the end of last summer. It was repaired at a paintless dent repair place in Yukon Oklahoma. The dents that you see in the pics are in places where it would be very difficult and costly. I think one of them is on the other side of a side curtain airbag. I make this sound like the car is beat up but it is not. Again, the owner would be happy to shoot pics of any place on the car you would want to see.

This car runs very strong as you would expect from a 250hp Turbo with a Manual transmission. I have driven this car personally and it is a wonderful car.

I am attaching pics below. Please PM me with any questions and I will get you in contact with the owner.
[attachmentid=12111]
[attachmentid=12112]
[attachmentid=12113]
[attachmentid=12114]
[attachmentid=12117]
[attachmentid=12115]
[attachmentid=12116]

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
try legacygt.com

Still for sale, ask me questions!!
[/b]
Yeah, my buddy has it for sale on there too but so many people on this board admire the Subaru Legacy GT's I thought someone would be interested here too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Spidy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing