Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $65.00 for each side SHIPPED!!
Driver side truck and body panel lenses with ZERO scratches, zero leaks and zero cracks: $65.00 SHIPPED
Passenger side truck and body panel lenses with ZERO scratches, zero leaks and zero cracks: $65.00 SHIPPED
Will sell both sets for $120.00 shipped if bought together.

I had these on my car for about 8-9 months and replaced them with the black euros. I was going to do a LED retro in these but have decided that putting money towards other projects would be better. I want to offer these to the forum members first before I go to eBay. I will post pics after the weekend but I can assure you that these lights are in GREAT shape! I will post my eBay ID when I post the pics so you can see I have 100% positive feedback. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably will be changing this to a FS auction later this week and want to offer this to forum members before ebay. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Justin

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably will be changing this to a FS auction later this week and want to offer this to forum members before ebay. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Justin
[/b]
Updated! Item now for sale!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
are these the stock red ones?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Justins6s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing