Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come time to get rid of the 6, as depressing as that is with everything I have put into it. It has about 51000 miles on it currently. It has always been maintained at the proper time, using Mobil1 synthetic oil. The tires are 225/40/18 Nitto Invo tires and only have about 2k miles on them.

A list of mods is as follows -

Stock 3.0 V-6
CPE MAFci
CPE Engine Mount (Blue)
Magnaflow exhaust
Throttle body bypass
Tanabe strut bar
Hawk HPS brake pads
Rotara slotted and drilled rotors
Kartboy Exhaust Hangers
Debadged emblems/doorguards
2" shorty antenna
5% tint back 3, 20% front 2
Taillight mod
Clearguard tint overlayed rear reflectors
Eurotails w/ clearguard tint overlays
Painted headlight housings
AutoExe V1 body kit
FoliaTec Black Anodized Mesh
Hella 4" Foglights wired to stock fog switch
Valiant style eyelids
18 inch Motegi FF7 gloss black rims
225/40/18 Nitto Invo tires
Seibon Evo style CF Hood
Custom V-style paint job on hood
3m clear bra (custom fit to body lines of hood and bumper)
AutoExe sideskirts
AutoExe spoiler
NRG CF Hood lifters
CF Radiator Cover
CF Engine cover
CF Fusebox cover
Red 4 led maplight bulbs
Superwhite 6 led door bulbs
Black painted trim and dash
Black custom headliner and dyed accents
Factory Bose stereo w/ 8" sub
2 10" JL 10W0 subs
1 JL 250/1 amp
Ipod integration kit

A few pics -

My email is [email protected] if you wish to contact me about buying the car. I am located in Scottsdale, Arizona. I am asking 18,500 obo which I determined based off of kbb plus what I would be able to sell the mods for independantly. I do not wish to part out the car so please don't bother asking me to do so.

Mods - I was unsure how the mandatory paper with seller info worked for the entire car. If you wish I can put a piece of paper under the wiper or something when I get home to meet requirements.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So so sad to see it go Ian...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
A piece of paper would be nice as far as rule compliance. If you do part out, you will need to have the paper on each item and that would be a lot of hard work. So why don't you just keep the car? :D

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
A piece of paper would be nice as far as rule compliance. If you do part out, you will need to have the paper on each item and that would be a lot of hard work. So why don't you just keep the car? :D
[/b]
Probably the same reason why you went with the MS6. He has the itch to change! Been there...sooo hard to shake off.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's pretty much sums it up dawei. It's sad seeing it go but it's come to going all out on the 6 or upgrading and I've been toying with the idea of changing for awhile. I've got my eye on something I've wanted for a long time. I'll post pics up for sure if I get it. As far as compliance, I'll get the pic with the sheet of paper up tonight when I get home as promised Dave. Fortunately I don't want to deal with the hassle of parting it out so I won't need to put a ton of pics up.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
sad to see it go, but understand it also. i got lucky enough that my wfie wanted to sell her car so i could keep my 6 in the family. but otherwise, i completely understand. :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
How did you get your dash to be black?

·
Registered
475 Posts
What is your asking price anyway?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What is your asking price anyway?
[/b]
It says in my OP 18,500 obo. KBB on it is 15000. I could easily make the difference back in parting it out. Thus, how I arrived at the price.

Can you tell me how much did that cost? Thanks.
[/b]
I honestly don't know what it would have been for just painting the dash. Getting the new headliner and dying all of the pillars, plastic etc cost me 700. The painting of the dash and door pieces etc I had done along with the painting of my AutoExe bumper and sideskirts, and they also made my fog light mounts and fiberglassed in the mesh, so it was lumped in with all of that. Think I paid 1100 for it all though IIRC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts