Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my car up on Auto Trader. Does anyone have any better ideas for how I should go about selling my 6?

BTW, this is my first foray into the Mazda6 club. I am an active member of the RX7 Club and the 323 GTX Owners Group-Matt

Auto Trader Link

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
8 airbags. :huh: I thought the most you can get on the 6 is 6.
[/b]
Mine has 8

6 in the front

2 in the back

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
good luck with the sale. We have show cars on here all suped up going for 1k cheaper than that with same if not less mileage and better system. Try to lower the price and you might find more interest.

good luck. bump.

·
Registered
470 Posts
good luck with the sale. We have show cars on here all suped up going for 1k cheaper than that with same if not less mileage and better system. Try to lower the price and you might find more interest.

good luck. bump.
[/b]
Most people looking on autotrader most likely have little to no intrest in a show car and may decrase the value of the car. Thus the reason many people part out before they sell. Near stock car will be much more marketable to a wider market than a 6s with CAI, 12' JLw7's, body kit, and 19in tires....Not that I wouldnt want that, but there are many people in the car market who do not.

But still I agree 18,5 is a little steep. I got my 04 6s for 15,500 loaded and still 2 yrs/40k left on warranty....And I am very close to selling my 6s as well for the simple fact that you can get an 06 speed6 from dealers around here for as little as 21,900...so tempting

·
Registered
867 Posts
wow looks like I'm looking at my own car. have the mazda6s silver, mtx as well. that price is a little high but anway Good luck with selling it and getting a new car

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought it was dual front, and 1 curtain airbag on each side. Total 6. :huh:
[/b]
Now that I think about it, you are right. The side curtains only count as one. I was thinking that there were A and C pillar curtains because it says SRS on both pillar trims. I will edit the listing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now that I think about it, you are right. The side curtains only count as one. I was thinking that there were A and C pillar curtains because it says SRS on both pillar trims. I will edit the listing.
[/b]

I confirmed it, 6 air bags. As far as price, obviously I wanted to start high, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't make me an offer. My 6 was babied and the person that buys it will know it. Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.