Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a MINT condition 2004 Mazda 6S Hatchback 5Door. This car is top of the line. Every option available. 3.0L V-6 Engine, Sports Package, Leather Seats, BOSE 6 Disc In-Dash CD Changer, IPOD Ready, Tinted Windows, Automatic Transmission with TipTronic Sport Shift, Low Low Miles, Only 17,305. 2 Years Factory Warranty Remaining! 1 Owner Car- Clean CarFAX

Kelly Blue Book Prices:
Suggest Retail: $19,960
Private Party: $17,990
Asking Price: $16,000 - $4,000 Savings over retail!

Vehicle Information:

Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: 6
Trim: S
Exterior: BLACK
Interior: Leather - Two Tone Black with Smoke Gray Inserts
Engine: 3.0L V6
Transmission: Automatic with Sport shift
Miles: 17,800
VIN# 1YVFP84D645N82576

MODS:
CP-E MAFci Intake system
Leatherseats.com Custom leather Interior
Audio Link Ipod Adapters

Purchased 11/24/04
Warranty valid until: 11/24/08 or 50,000 miles

Vehicle is located in Tampa, FL. True Florida Car. Never seen snow. Never been out of the State!

I'm really motivated to sell this car. PM me for Pics or for my phone number if you have any questions. Thanks,

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,571 Posts
Have you thought about taking the car to Carmax and selling it? They have locations Miami, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Tampa. They will give you a written estimate and pay you on the spot if you decide to sell the car to them. They also buy your car even if you don't buy theirs. If the car's paid off, there's no cost. If it's not, I think it's a $150 fee for the transfer and stuff. Something to check into if you can get a reasonable price from them. Good luck.

www.carmax.com is the site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you thought about taking the car to Carmax and selling it? They have locations Miami, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Tampa. They will give you a written estimate and pay you on the spot if you decide to sell the car to them. They also buy your car even if you don't buy theirs. If the car's paid off, there's no cost. If it's not, I think it's a $150 fee for the transfer and stuff. Something to check into if you can get a reasonable price from them. Good luck.

www.carmax.com is the site.
[/b]

Thanks for the tip but I already tried that. They offered me $14,000 for my trade which is "dealer wholesale" The guy told me he could buy my car at auction for around 14k but they had a car on the lot just like mine with 39k miles for sale at $17,500.

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice car! good price 2!
try posting it on craigslist!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts