Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reluctant, but really need to sell this wonderful car. I feel that I am cursed because this car is so fun to drive, even with ATX. Since I have owned it, I have racked up 4 points on my license in less than a year!! Before I bought it, in the eleven years or so of driving, I have only gotten one warning for speeding. I have not had one problem with this car other than two TSB's, one for the brakes and one for the EGR check reflash. It has gotten 3-4K mile oil changes done by myself with Motorcraft 5-w20 and mazda filter using Mazda filter wrench.

Glracier Silver/ Black leather 34000 miles

ATX, Sport pkg without spoiler, Bose w/ mp3 single disc, side airbags, Sunroof

Mods: CP-E MAFci (still have stock airbox and K&N or stock filter), Auxmod, DDE Halos, Brakelight mod, turn signal mod, painted moustache grill, removed door guards, tinted side markers.

Touched up scratches on lower pass side front bumper.

I know it's a little high, but asking $15,772.00 No comments on that price please, it's not outrageous. I owe more than that by at least $1k.

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
I am reluctant, but really need to sell this wonderful car. I feel that I am cursed because this car is so fun to drive, even with ATX. Since I have owned it, I have racked up 4 points on my license in less than a year!! Before I bought it, in the eleven years or so of driving, I have only gotten one warning for speeding. I have not had one problem with this car other than two TSB's, one for the brakes and one for the EGR check reflash. It has gotten 3-4K mile oil changes done by myself with Motorcraft 5-w20 and mazda filter using Mazda filter wrench.

I know it's a little high, but asking $15,772.00 No comments on that price please, it's not outrageous. I owe more than that by at least $1k.
[/b]

How many miles on car?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
There's a simplier solution....stop speeding.

I almost sold my car because of the same reason. Hell I had you beat, I got 16 points all from one cop! Now I have 2 points on my license which are going to be dropped in June. Unforunately I learned my lesson the hard way, but now I drive as carefully as possible.

Just don't give them a reason to pull you over and you will be fine.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Selling the CP-E by any chance? because if you are I could meet you somewhere and buy it

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a simplier solution....stop speeding.

I almost sold my car because of the same reason. Hell I had you beat, I got 16 points all from one cop! Now I have 2 points on my license which are going to be dropped in June. Unforunately I learned my lesson the hard way, but now I drive as carefully as possible.

Just don't give them a reason to pull you over and you will be fine. [/b]
Ya whatever, but I still need to get rid of it. I need a wagon now because I need cargo room. I just can't see having another 6 for 3-4 more yrs. I'm looking hard at an A4 quattro avant USP.

J Dragon...DJlethal6 had dibs before I even thought about selling. If he drops you'll be next. It is the original non-tunable. $275.00...another 10 for the unused cleaning kit

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn, we never got around to the artic circle gathering. [/b]
Well, I still have it. Remember, I will still be a 6club member, just not owner.

JDragon, Ya, DJ is taking it. He's just gotta make it up here. Anybody want the halos for $50? As easy as just swapping headlights.

·
Registered
382 Posts
are your headlights clear? tinted? or painted black or what? cuz halos sounds freakin sweet since i just got my tax return! but i have tinted headlights now and would want it to stay that way to match the Grey Metallic...how much wiring would i need to run for the halos too, so they can be turned on and off free of the other lights?... lemme know!

·
Registered
10 Posts
someone have dibs on the Auxmod? I'm looking to get one, just let me know.

edit - just noticed your edited title, PM'd you.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Congrats on selling the car :drive:

Any plan on what you are gonna get next?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
J Dragon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing