Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I need to sell my 6s since i live overseas for most of the year now. Its a 2003, Performance White car with every option except the cargo net and the tape deck/MD player. Its has the sport package, chrome package, and the BOSE system as well. Car has a clean title with31283 miles on the odometer. Ive been using synthetic oil since the first oil change. Car has not had the 30,000 mile service yet, but that can be done before the sale, no problems. Car is located in Bakersfield, CA, but im open to offers from all across the United States. If the buyer is out of state or too far away, shipping will have to be arranged by the buyer at his/her cost.

MODS:

Hyperwhites for lowbeams
Hyperwhites for parking lights
Blue door lights for front doors
EIBACH springs--original springs available
INJEN CAI
Japanese front plate available upon request

--I also have the first unit of the GReddy EVO2 exhaust for the V6 available, never been put on the car, so its clean :D. Im offering a price of $800 or BO.

For the Car im expecting between $15-17k OBO.

Please contact me ASAP on here or at my email: [email protected].

some pics:

right now i dont have interior pics, but i can take them upon request

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
im not interested in the car, but u just said it hasnt had its 30k mile check up. You never stated actual mileage on the car. & if you would like to part out the intake or possibly the exhaust i might take those off your hands depending on price. If thats an option.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not interested in the car, but u just said it hasnt had its 30k mile check up. You never stated actual mileage on the car. & if you would like to part out the intake or possibly the exhaust i might take those off your hands depending on price. If thats an option.
[/b]
uh i dont have the original airbox with me, so i cant part out the CAI unfortunetly. I didnt post the mileage number of the car because i dont remember it exactly. I can do that first thing tommorow morning. Yeah im willing to part out the exhaust seperately...$800 obo if ur game.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, im not game... lol to expensive, ill just end up goin with magnaflow if anything.
[/b]
oh ok...yeah its mint, and plus it was the first production unit from GReddy, so thats why im selling it on the high side a bit...its about $850 online or so, when i checked last.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: I am willing to let the exhaust go for $700, nothing lower than that...as its brand new, never put on, and im already knocking at least a 100 bux off the internet price. The car is still for sale, i will do anywhere between $15k and $16k...will be willing to go lower if the offer is good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts