Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: Forgot to mention price last time. Original asking price $11,900. Now asking $11,000.

I am, unfortunately, selling my 2003 Mazda6 S (V6). I'll summarize below, but the ad is also available on Car Soup at the following URL:

http://www.carsoup.com/used/detail.asp?Det...&CNF=0&amount=0

See pics & info on the car at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/329452

Vehicle specs & features:

Mazda 6 S, 3.0L 220hp V6, 5-speed manual transmission
Sport package w/ rear spoiler, side sills, & front/rear fascias
Bose audio package w/ 7 speakers (including subwoofer) & amp
MP3 player (CD-based; replaced 6-disc CD changer)
Auto-dimming mirror w/ compass & HomeLink transmitter
*** Pioneer DVD navigation system, a $3500 value ***
Magnaflow high-flow catback exhaust
TWM Performance short-throw shifter (the corrected, centered version, not the off-center one)
After-market keyless entry system that enhances factory system by including automatic door lock/unlock (locks when you start the car, unlocks when you turn the engine off)
Tinted windows
SPEC stage-1 clutch w/ RPM lightened flywheel
CP-E engine mount
Mazda rubber trunk mat

This car has been well maintained, has had only 1 owner (me), and is clean. The car is paid for, and I have the title. Registration is good through April 2007 (just renewed it before deciding to sell it). I have used Mobil1 full-synthetic oil, K&N Performance Gold oil filters, and Redline MT90 synthetic tranny fluid from the get-go. It also has a K&N panel air filter, and for anyone who may want to install a CP-E MAFci or the CP-E
MAF customizer for the Injen intake, the ScotchLock clips are still in place from when I had my Injen/CP-E setup.

If it isn't already obvious, I love this car, and I hate to have to sell it. But, with my wedding coming up, I need extra cash. If interested, please e-mail [email protected] or call (619) 459-8696.

Thanks!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bryce, are you interested in selling the nav system by itself?
[/b]
Well, only problem with that is that I'd have to go back up to that place in LA that installed it for me to have it removed, which would cost a lot more $$ in labor and time, which would kinda defeat the purpose of selling the car. If it were easier to remove, then yes. Although, one other thing that just occurred to me as I'm writing this is that we'd have to leave the backup camera in place, or else there'd be a big hole in the trunk lid opposite the key hole.

congradulations on the wedding....
[/b]
Thanks!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have done plenty of stereo installs, and can remove the wiring that was done. Maybe we can meet up and take a look at it...
[/b]
Ok... it's a fairly complex installation (took the installer 3 days to do it), but you're welcome to give it a look! Of course, there's still the problem of the hole in the trunk lid.

How's this weekend? I'll be "home alone" (fiancee is going to a 2-day seminar in Frisco).

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol. This weekend might work alright...
[/b]
Cool. You've got my number, and I believe I have yours too.

Man, you are the fastest person to reply that I've seen on this board! I barely send out my messages and I've got a reply from you.. ;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated with new selling price of $11,000.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
3 Participants
SDSilver6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing