Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold separately or as a set...
  • $25 Set/Pair of (C-Tek?) OEM-replacement vented rotors. Brand new in boxes. Mild surface rust that keep them from being returned, but are completely safe and the will clean up in the first hundred miles, or you can take $0.25 worth of steel wool (or even 180g sandpaper) and clean them yourself before installation. Part# 121.45063 or BR31367 or 126078
  • $40 Set of C-Tek Metallic front brake pads - still sealed in plastic wrap from factory, perfect condition parts inside a mangled box (who cares, these isn't tiffany jewelry). Part #102.09570
$50 for it all.

Free to pick up (central VA) or will ship them at my cost or I'll use a label you provide and you can pay the shipping directly.

Cash, Venmo, PayPal friends and family, or even a personal check.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Follow the rules instead and dont bump the thread.
So let's look at the rules:
"
  • No excessive bumping of your own thread. No more than once every 4 hours.
"

So what did I miss? I bumped once after 1 week.

On the contrary, I found this: " If you .... have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD!"
So consider following your own advice.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
"

So what did I miss? I bumped once after 1 week.

You forgot to include your handwritten username in a piece of paper and it should be besides the part of what you are selling.

I'm not sure about the handwritten part if it's mandatory.

There's also the mandatory 50 posts but our moderators usually lift that rule.

If you have any further questions, please contact one of our active moderators. They are more than happy to help.

@Byakuya
@Mz6GreyGhost

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You forgot to include your handwritten username in a piece of paper and it should be besides the part of what you are selling.
A good observation and an easy fix. Happy to comply with any other requests or aberrations, though it's pretty clear that many of the forums rules (# of posts, including a handwritten note, etc.) are not followed (see: Stock Rear Sway Bar + Endlinks (2016)), but I'm happy to maintain the standard when feasible. It's a nice website and deserves the best content I can muster. Thanks.
20210508_202749.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts