Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys I have for sale a set of 1st gen lowering springs that I forgot I had laying around. Mazda Gremlyn was the original test fitter for these springs (http://forum.mazda6club.com/suspension-brakes/247224-sold-espelir-lowering-springs.html). Specs are quoted below from the original post.

they are quoted as having a drop of about 1.25" up front and 0.8" in the back. I had these on my hatch and they looked pretty good. I don't know the spring rates, never did actually, but they were a pretty decent ride on the street, and did fine on track and autox.
Before

After

I never got around to installing them as I ended up selling my car shortly after purchasing these. Looking to get $75 plus shipping for them or local pick up in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

Back from the dead. Never got around to selling these and just found them in storage. Will entertain any offers for them

·
Super Moderator
17,514 Posts
This is awesome - I've never seen a FS post legitimately bumped after 6 years. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you happen to know the spring rates?
I’m unsure of the exact specs. I believe these were a prototype sent to the original owner (Mazda Gremlyn) and I don’t think another set exists. They were never installed on my car.

Heres the link to the original thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts