Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
After all the stuff going on with blaeznazn24 I just wanted to let everyone know that critical6 is a man of his word. I bought his RH J8's about 2 months ago and he did an amazing job in packing and shipping. Have no reservations when buying from him.

Houston

·
Registered
792 Posts
I heard a rumor that there are companies out there that you can RENT rims from. I think you should check it out Crit! :yesnod:

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you really want to know, they are still sitting in the box you shiped them in. I fixed the minor stuff but still need to get the new tire, not to mention I enlisted in the Marines about a week after I got them. I have to ask, how in the hell did you wear that one tire down so much?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you really want to know, they are still sitting in the box you shiped them in. I fixed the minor stuff but still need to get the new tire, not to mention I enlisted in the Marines about a week after I got them. I have to ask, how in the hell did you wear that one tire down so much?
[/b]
i really have no idea. i want to say the combo of cambering and not rolling the fenders??? i know those are far fetched concepts but thats all i can assume.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Bump for the king of wheels. Seriously this guy has hade more wheels than anyone I have ever known. Why did you get rid of the RH Pro's? I loved those wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
10 Participants
critical6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing