Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of Multi-Piece 19'' Racing Hart M5 (discontinued, Made in Japan) Gunmetal wrapped in Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires.

All centercaps, lug nuts are included, Air gasket cap are lightweight aluminum caps by Rays Racing.

Wheels
114.3x5 or 114.3
19 x 7.5
offset 51mm

Tires
225/35/19
98% New

All wheels are in awesome condition except for one that was scratched up by something on the road (see picture belo, both scuffs are on the same wheel.) The other three has absolutely no curb marks or bents.

Local Pick up only, located in Temple City, CA 91780. (Near SoCal 626 Area)
Asking $1200 OBO.

Send pm or email to [email protected] for faster response. Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
you need to take a pic of your name on a piece of paper with the item you are selling, read the buy/sell rules.

·
Registered
85 Posts
you need to take a pic of your name on a piece of paper with the item you are selling, read the buy/sell rules.
[/b]

Is that all you do is sit here and tell everyone they are posting in the buy sell section wrong?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Is that all you do is sit here and tell everyone they are posting in the buy sell section wrong?
[/b]
i am just trying to help them out so there thread dosent get closed. and by the way that was only my 3rd time telling anybody that.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
[/b]
iboo is right; you are wrong for thread crapping for no reason. if you want to go fight with someone on the board, go to the somewhere else section and have at it.

OP, you need to post up a pic that complies with the buy/sell rules. PM me when you have a compliant photo and I'll re-open this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.