$800 shipped

Add sales tax if you live in CA

Payment options:

Paypal Payments: [email protected]

Credit card Payments:

1. First, respond to this email w/ the following information:
-First/Last Name
-Email Address
-Billing/Shipping Address - The address can be different, however we will need bank confirmation before the item can be shipped out.
-Daytime Phone#
-Item to be ordered.

2. CALL in your CC anytime between 10am-5pm PST monday through friday @ 510-651-2956.

-Zoeb
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Dadasracecar... check out the other designs on Rota's website... maybe the P1, Group-A (GR-A) or tarmac3 will work for you...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
holy shit im so glad you posted this. i might have to jump on a set. why aren't they availible in tommy gold???[/b]
The only ones made with the bigger hubbore to work on a Mazda were the Hyper Black and FRSB :(

·
Registered
803 Posts
well shit, ill paint em then. is this going to be THE price for them? or is this a special offer? ive ordered my lip now, so the last thing for my exterior is wheels/tires along with a couple misc. stuff, but i want an FMIC first. at this point its one or the other for me...so the wheels may have to wait. this is a sick price though so i hope they stay at that

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well shit, ill paint em then. is this going to be THE price for them? or is this a special offer? ive ordered my lip now, so the last thing for my exterior is wheels/tires along with a couple misc. stuff, but i want an FMIC first. at this point its one or the other for me...so the wheels may have to wait. this is a sick price though so i hope they stay at that[/b]
Hey

This is the price for them...they are in stock and ready to ship...its the regular price for them, but we do not have a ton of them in stock

-Zoeb

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will the 18x8.5 cause rubbing on non-rolled fenders? What size tire does this wheel take?[/b]

It would depend on how low you are

You can run a 225/40/18 on this...of course you can go wider, but that may cause rubbing

Anyone have pics of these on their 6? They look hott![/b]
there should be soon, we sold 3 sets to mazda 6 owners

-Zoeb

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Everything in Subydude's subforum have the bolt pattern and hub that will fit the Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6.

No idea on 245's... but I know that they are going to be a tight fit if they do (significant fender mod and appropriate offset required).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts