Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 18"x7.5" rims and tires. They are hyper silver in color with a machined lip and match perfect with Glacier Silver 6's. The tires are Nankang NS-II Ultra Sports 225/40 R18 92H. They have plenty of tread left and have been rotated and balanced on schedule. They have only been on the car during the past two summers, a total of about 8 months. I would prefer local pickup (I'll meet anyone in New England halfway) but will ship if someone really wants them. The rims are in very good condition only minor curb rash on one of the rims (god damn parallel parking :slap: ). I am asking $700 obo. for local pickup. I accept Paypal, check by mail (please allow time for check to clear) or cash if local pickup. I really want to get rid of these so Ill take offers for the next week or so, please PM me with any questions or offers. Here are some pics...

I apologize for the dirt. The rims and tires will be clean if someone purchases them.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
pics don't comply with new buy/sell rules. Gotta have that all important paper in there

·
Registered
156 Posts
Offset? Weight?

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts