Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 18x7.5 Konig Unknowns because I recently got a set of Rays TE37 instead. They've only been mounted on once last summer for approx. 5 months and I was on vacation for 2 months. I am accepting offers at the moment, and if you have any more questions or would like to see more pictures pls feel free to email me at [email protected]. The rims come with NT555 Nitto tires which still have alot of tread. I prefer dealing localy (Markham, Richmond Hill or the G.T.A) but if you are located in the states and interested, we could try to arrange something.

Cheers!

·
Registered
979 Posts
he said his is taking offers.....

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Wouldn't hurt to resize the pics a bit more smaller.

Nice wheels, not a fan, but they do lok nice on some cars :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldn't hurt to resize the pics a bit more smaller.

Nice wheels, not a fan, but they do lok nice on some cars :)
[/b]
Bigger the picture the better the details :) !

thx for the bump? haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do u have picture of those on the car??
[/b]
i do but its very blurry, once i mounted them last summer i was 1 week away from going back to asia so i had no time to take pictures and once i got back i was just lazy plain and sime.. i didnt even think about my rims. i recently lowered my car and i took a few shots but they came out blurry. sorry~

·
Registered
156 Posts
i do but its very blurry, once i mounted them last summer i was 1 week away from going back to asia so i had no time to take pictures and once i got back i was just lazy plain and sime.. i didnt even think about my rims. i recently lowered my car and i took a few shots but they came out blurry. sorry~
[/b]
You can see my page, as I have them on my car as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
forgot about this post -_O'' well they are still available if anyone is interested! help anyone? haha :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hello again guys~ hrmm i see that not many people are interested in the Konigs :huh:.. im still taking offers if anyone is still interested.. someone make me a reasonable offer and take them off my hands pls!! i have a couple new items for sale which are ALL BRAND NEW IN BOX and ready to be shipped anytime. btw some of these items are not necessarily for the 6.

1- Gramlight 57s Pro
5x114.3
18x9 +33 offset
18x10 +30 offset

2- Volk Racing TE37 Limited Edition "Mercury Silver"
5x114.3
17x7.5 +40 offset
17x8.5 +40 offset

3- Volk Racing CE28 Titanium Silver
5x114.3
17x8 +33 offset
17x8 +33 offset

4- Greddy E-manage (blue box) and 2 harness

5- Greddy E01 boost controller

for the above items, feel free to PM me your offers :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts