Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newb post: http://forum.mazda6club.com/newbie-section/236093-new-user-post.html

As I mentioned in the post above I no longer have my mazda 6s, therefore the set of wheels that were on the car are in my garage but they aren't being put to good use.

In an effort to reach a true enthusiast rather than someone on ebay I'm posting them here.

18" Zinik Sabini Z9's w/ 225/50/18 Yokohama AVS100 tires

The wheels are in excellent condition with no bends/scratches or pits, however 2 new tires will be required due to a family member over inflating the 2 front tires prior to a roadtrip. The other 2 tires are perfect and still have the knobs on them! (approx only 9,500 miles on them total) You can still see the tread depth in the photo above.

I will try to snap some detailed photos this weekend to post, and I should still have some photos of them installed on the 6s car.

I have a receipt which shows the purchase price of $1600 when I bought them new from wheelmax back in 2006, and I would like to get at least $850 + shipping OBO on them.

If anyone is interested...they will be shipping from Southern Indiana.

Post offers here or contact me by email through this forum.

Thank you,
Brad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics as promised - tires are actually 225/40/ZR18 (see pic below)

The tire that had the blow out

Very slight bend on the one that blew out, but there is a fifth wheel in the deal!

I've never seen just a chunk out of a tire like this before

Other 2 tires are in excellent condition

Tread on those 2 good tires

Brand new full set of lugs, valve stems, and lug adapter (all included) Wheelmax shipped as part of their package deal but I used the stock lugs so I never opened these.

An idea of the wheel depth

Unfortunately about a year after I got the car someone hit me and scuffed an original wheel I had purchased...the body shop let me keep it because they said I could probably buff it out if I wanted but I never did since I didn't need to. That is why there are 5 wheels in the set.

In the plastic package is an extra center cap, the screw, and the wrench to take the center cap off with.

Before I bought these rims I superimposed an image of them on my car...I couldn't find any pics of the actual wheels on the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any interest, or think they're priced too high? The 2 tires that are practically brand new were $150 a piece so $300...and the rims are $215 a piece from tirerack.com so your almost at $1200 (850 + shipping O.B.O - make offer). Just curious if there is any interest out there or if 193 people navigated to the thread with their mouse, but their keyboard was broken. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.