Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Mazda with the stock wheels so I have these laying around. These wheels and tires are in great shape. One wheel has a small knick, but otherwise they are like new. The tires are Continental Extreme Contacts. Send me a message if you are interested. $1300.

Mazdaspeed Wheels

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i sold mine without tires for a little over 500. someone else sold his for 575. just to give u a ballpark price. btw, fedex lost one of the rims during shipment. i hope they find it, otherwise im gonna have to buy a single rim somehow with the insurance on the package.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay...so $1200...keep in mind this includes tires and the installation kit...and oh by the way the carbon fiber center caps...if you live in Washington you can pick them up and not worry about shipping.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Stock or not you may be asking too much.. If other member have paid way less and you are asking close to retail... Well do the math... But good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stock or not you may be asking too much.. If other member have paid way less and you are asking close to retail... Well do the math... But good luck!
[/b]
Okay...$1000.00.

·
Registered
490 Posts
That is my final price amigos.
[/b]
Non of these reposters will buy. And non are even near your North Cascade home Mikey.. Try the Canadian crew out of Van city. Or the Portland bunch.
Oh, and do bring them down a couple more.. :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
mikey6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing