Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=16242]

FS is a set of practically brand new 18" Falken Torque 5 rims and Toyo Proxes 4 tires. They were on my car for 300 miles, literally! The rims are perfect, and the tires still have the stripes on the tread from the factory. I like them on the car, but I decided I would rather have a set of RX-8s, so they gotta go.

The rims are Gunmetal with a polished lip - 18x7, 42mm offset, 5 x 114.3, 24 lbs.
The tires still have the stripes on the tread, and a couple even still have some of the Toyo sticker on them. You cannot get closer to brand new, other than actually being brand new

They will be shipped to you already mounted and balanced, all you have to do is put them on.

I am asking $1200 (including shipping) OBO

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I have to close this for failing to comply with the Buy/Sell rules. If you are having pic problems, send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you. Otherwisel, upload your pics to cardomain.com or we-todd-did-racing.com and link here. Once this is locked you can't edit this topic anymore so please send me a PM.

·
Registered
200 Posts
What size are the tires?

You at all interested in trading for some mazdaspeed 6 wheels and some cash?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What size are the tires?

You at all interested in trading for some mazdaspeed 6 wheels and some cash?
[/b]
The tires are Toyo Proxes 4 225/45/R18

No I'm not really feelin the MS rims... thanks tho.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is the pic with the sign with your username, date, etc.?
[/b]
I took the pictures with my friend's camera because I don't have one, and I forgot to put a sign in one of the pics. I don't know when I will be able to take another picture with a sign in it. Please do not lock this just because of that. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
"Just because of that?" I forgot. You determine what rules should be enforced.

Seriously, you don't have a camera phone or anything else?

Poor planning on your part is not an excuse for me to violate the rules.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.