$700 shipped

Add sales tax if you live in CA

Payment options:

Paypal Payments: [email protected]

Credit card Payments:

1. First, respond to this email w/ the following information:
-First/Last Name
-Email Address
-Billing/Shipping Address - The address can be different, however we will need bank confirmation before the item can be shipped out.
-Daytime Phone#
-Item to be ordered.

2. CALL in your CC anytime between 10am-5pm PST monday through friday @ 510-651-2956.

-Zoeb
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The hub bore question is a good one.

Also if you have weights on all the wheels you just posted I would add them to each post, it will help people make their choice and help you from getting the same question repeatedly in your PMs

EDIT: to help you out the Mazda6 has a hub diameter of 67.1mm

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
if you're getting a 17x8 you should be ready to roll the fenders regardless of what tire you choose...but really, it does come down to the tire in this case since the wheel has an excellent offset. 17x8 can handle the widest set of tire sizes for us, from a properly planted 225/45 to a very noticeable 245/45. Though for me, it'd be a toss up between 235/45 or 245/40.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you stick with a 225 tire you should be ok without rolling fenders, my friend is lowered on S-Techs and he does not have any rubbing with this offset

Hubbore is 73mm, we have 73mm to 67.1mm hub rings on hand and we include them with all orders

-Zoeb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts