Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a feeler out on some rims and tires I have. They are Kazera KZ-As mounted with Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S.

These are the ultra high performance All Seasons and they perform great. They are very good in rain and all summer and fall weather. Although I haven't ridden them in snow a friend of mine ran his year round here and said that they weren't anything like snow tires but he got around with them through several snow storms on his Mazda 3. They are rated for snow but I wouldn't suggest trying to plow through a foot of snow with them, but average light snow falls should be fine. They are almost the same as the P Zero Nero summer tire with just a few changes to make it suitable for snow. They are designed basically to be a summer tire that is capable of getting you through snow if you need to be. They had been tested right along side a number of full summer tires and put up near to comparable numbers.

I am selling because I am going to be moving sometime in the spring and I am just trying to cut down on the inventory of stuff I have laying around that I am going to have to move, chances are once I get settled I will buy another set of these but need to clear out room for now.

235/45/17 on 17 x 7.5 rims, tires only have a few thousand miles on them. Rims are 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern with a +50 offset. With the wider tires the small change in offset works perfectly to put the inside lip of the tire in the same place as the stockers and there is absolutely no clearance issues. I rolled my fenders to be safe, but I don't know if you would actually need to.

Pic is from before tires are mounted, can get another with tires mounted and balanced tonight.

This setup goes for $1200 on Tire Rack. I am looking for $800.

You can get my back here, through PM or email at kwikshift{at}gmail.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
bump for the nice rims.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any pics of them on the car?
[/b]
Not that I can get to at work, but I will have to check at home if I have any. I may have 1 with them on the car. If not at the very least I will get you one with the tires mounted, but in my living room.

location?
[/b]
Sorry, my bad. I am very near Albany, NY. Use 12189 if you want to check Mapquest/Google Maps.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are pics of the wheels on the car. They look alot better than stock but arn't too flashy. They fill out the wheel well ALOT better too. The 6 just looks so much better with the 7.5 rim and 235s. Putting the stock 215s on it looks so emaciated.
[attachmentid=16858]

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here are pics of the wheels on the car. They look alot better than stock but arn't too flashy. They fill out the wheel well ALOT better too. The 6 just looks so much better with the 7.5 rim and 235s. Putting the stock 215s on it looks so emaciated.
[attachmentid=16858]
[/b]

How many miles on the tires?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many miles on the tires?
[/b]
I am not exactly sure, but not many, had them a couple months. I think I got them mid summer, maybe July sometime. I would say maybe 5-6 thousand. Mostly highway, my gf at the time lived about an hour away and work was 15 miles each way. I would say they saw about 85% highway driving. Probably they have at least 80-90% of their life left. Didn't really drive them all that hard but on the few occasions I really pushed them they kept great traction. Never been raced, dragged, autocrossed or anything like that.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I am getting ready to buy a set of P zero Nero for my MS6... Total cost is about $600 with mount balance, delivery.

I will give you the $600 I was going to spend... I could use the 17's for winter use etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts