Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of 4 stock 17" rims from a Mazda 6. I bought these used last winter for my MS6. The the only flaws are a few cosmetic blemishes, and one has a couple of chips in the paint. See pictures for details. I would like to get $275 + shipping for the wheels, but the price is negotiable.

Currently mounted on the wheels are a set of Dunlop Wintersport M3 tires, 225/45R17. These are fabulous snow tires which are unfortunately nearing the end of their life. They still have plenty of tread to be road legal for some time. But, the tread is nearly down to the winter markers, which means the snow performance will soon begin to diminish.

The tires are included for free with the rims. If I find a buyer for the rims only, the tires are available (for free) to anyone who wishes to cover the dismounting and shipping charges.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale Pending.....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
If the pending sale falls through, please let me know. Dibs if they're still available.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a spare set of 16's from an eclipse gsx.....

I need the 17's with winter tires for my speed6 because the stock 18's are summer only and 18's with winter tires cost too much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts