1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact info
E-mail: gremlyn1(AT)msn(DOT)com
AIM: MazdaGremlyn
Or just PM me. Feel free to post questions here or send them to me via one of the above methods.

The first item for sale is my set of 3rd gen RX-7 16"x8" rims. I hate to let these go, but with the 323 GTX added to my arsenal, I don't need TWO extra sets of wheels. Especially since I don't plan on racing the 6 often, if all, now. These are obviously not show rims, they're a little dirty but they are light and great for racing on the 6. They will come with tyres on them, Falken Azenis sized 215/50/16. The tyres have some tread left, however they are not competitive at this point as they have heat cycled too many times, but they will be fine for rolling around on the street or practicing your autox skills.

Shipping wheels can be expensive, but I will ship if the buyer pays the extra cost. They'll go for $300 picked up, and I can get them to people in SD, OC, or LA within reason. I've been monitoring sales like these and they go for $400+ on ebay, so hurry up and save money! :D

As you can see there is a fair amount of tread for how used these are. The tyres are all down to the treadwear bar.

Just a pic to show you what happens when you do handbrake turns on fun runs :) Don't worry, all the crap wears off quickly when you start moving around them.

BULBS ARE SOLD Second item for sale is my PIAA H1 Xtreme White Plus Bulbs. I bought these after not wanting to shell out the cash for a full HID set. I was very impressed with the brightness and colour of the bulbs. My opinion is that they are brighter and white than the stock bulbs. Not quite HID quaility, but they were good enough for me. I'm only getting rid of them because I ended up finding a good deal on some used HID's. These bulbs were run for approximately 3,000 miles and of course only at night.

I am asking for $50 shipped. I'm not sure how shipping works to Canada, so if you're there and want them we can talk.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tempt you so you buy my stuff :)

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Free movie tickets with cash attached to it? Bump :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Is that two bulbs or four? Maybe two but with a reflection?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is just two bulbs, you are right it is a reflection.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
how many miles do you think are left on the tires for normal street driving?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bulbs are SOLD. As far as miles on the tyres... I couldn't really say. It depends on how hard you drive it and if you autox with them on. I'd say you'd get 5K-10K out of them, so not much. Pretty much don't buy the rims for the tyres, buy the rims and expect to replace the tyres not long after. There are quite a few good, and relatively cheap tyres to be found and put on the rims.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Bulbs are SOLD. As far as miles on the tyres... I couldn't really say. It depends on how hard you drive it and if you autox with them on. I'd say you'd get 5K-10K out of them, so not much. Pretty much don't buy the rims for the tyres, buy the rims and expect to replace the tyres not long after. There are quite a few good, and relatively cheap tyres to be found and put on the rims.
[/b]
oh definately. i just wanted to know how much time (in miles on the tires) i had to save up for new tires. lol.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
throw some 245/45/16 hankook rs2 z212's on them and you will have one helluva good handling car.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK fine, 3-5K, I'm no good at judging those kind of things :p arch4life is definitely right about those Hankooks, they were actually the ones on my list to replace the Azenis.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
its what i run on my fd rims..., bump for GREAT deal on some GREAT rims. you cant get any better for the autox and track at this price!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone must need these awesome rims!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump :( Price is even reduce to $300 now!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Ehh? Am I missing something? Weren't they $300 to start out? Or is that $300 shipped?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
they were $350. now $300. local pickup unless specially arranged.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they were $350. now $300. local pickup unless specially arranged.
[/b]
^:yesnod:

Perry, I think you should just buy them off of me1

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If I still cared to AutoX or track, I'd snap these up. Of course, shipping would be prohibitive ;) Wrong coast!

Curious - nett weight on the wheels, were you to consider shipping the wheels alone? Gotten any shipping quotes/estimates for anyone else already?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.