Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the day I have dreaded, but yes my 6 is for sale...getting a Solstice as soon as this sells...its on EBay for 4 more days and has 9 people watching it already...figured I would let you all see it in case anyone is interested...either call me on my cell or drop me a line...516-655-9002 Selling as is...not parting out because I dont have the time. I am asking Blue Book plus half of what i paid for the mods...car is mint...ask anyone who has seen it in person. Current mods total over 15k. The car has a complete 5.1 Dolby Pro Logic surround sound system in it with a center channel speaker.

Steve

P.S. Sorry Davecoyne...didnt know we werent allowed the link to Ebay. I could have just taken it out of the old add...sorry bout that!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I saw this on ebay the other day, sharp looking.

What do you honestly think your chances of selling for 25k are? Not to thread crap, just curious

Anyways good luck, sharp car, love the Lapis

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its just time for a change...and so far I have 11 people watching it and a few emails with interest...so we will see what i get for it...i started it at 20k.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol unfortunately i dont have the time to part out and i advertised it as is...so the lucky buyer will get al the goodies.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Spiky, can you tell me the name of your floor mats and/or where you got them? It looks like they have blue trim around the edges in one of the pictures, is that correct?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spiky, can you tell me the name of your floor mats and/or where you got them? It looks like they have blue trim around the edges in one of the pictures, is that correct?
[/b]
I had the mats made at Automat. They were custom made with the embroidery and yes it does have blue trim around the outside.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I had the mats made at Automat. They were custom made with the embroidery and yes it does have blue trim around the outside.
[/b]

i noticed a few changes on ebay....

lowered price huh? reason being?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
yer car is sick. Any chance i could snag the clear markers for a price. When i install yours i could even send you my orange ones.. Nice car..

·
Registered
793 Posts
you should get that new supercharged solstice that is slated for next year...that'll make it as fast as it looks...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Pics?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts