Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'02-'08 Lotek Dash Gauge Pod with Glow Shift gauges (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Voltage) installed with harnesses. Could not salvage the Oil Pressure/Temp sensors off of the engine after the car was totalled, but they can be purchased separately through Glow Shift for fairly cheap. They are in great shape and in working order. Asking $140 o.b.o.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still available? Email me [email protected]

'02-'08 Lotek Dash Gauge Pod with Glow Shift gauges (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Voltage) installed with harnesses. Could not salvage the Oil Pressure/Temp sensors off of the engine after the car was totalled, but they can be purchased separately through Glow Shift for fairly cheap. They are in great shape and in working order. Asking $140 o.b.o.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available? Email me [email protected]

I just sent you an email, yes it is still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts