Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some odd reason my front turn signals, both left and right, tend to not turn on majority of the times i use them when switched up or down. Both of the rears work but flashes much faster than before this problem occured which indicated me that one of my turn signals had either died out or is not working properly. I did change the broken lightbulb which was the left side only that started this mess, but since then, my turn signals have been trippin. Could this be a loose wire, broken fuse or whaattt? The weird part is that sometimes, the front signals do work at times boths left and right when switched on so it cant be the bulb. The other day i did switch on my hazard lights and only the right side appeared to be flashing. Does anyone have an idea of what may be going on? I have 8000k hids installed but i doubt that could be part of the problem because ive had them installd for about a year now and this probem happened maybe a month ago.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,550 Posts
It sounds like a loose connection somewhere on the left hand side. I'd check the socket and wiring first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts