Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our car has no ability to alter the front camber from stock. Soulspeed thinks there *may* be an aftermarket suspension kit to allow you to dial in more than the stock front camber (negative obviously). Anyone know if this is true?

Insight would be great here, thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
There are currently no companies producing front camber kits or A-arms for the 6. However, many companies have been contacted. One I know for sure is Gillis Motorsports. They have MrTea's car and are working on a soultion. Skunk works was another name I heard around her but nothing has come to market.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are currently no companies producing front camber kits or A-arms for the 6. However, many companies have been contacted. One I know for sure is Gillis Motorsports. They have MrTea's car and are working on a soultion. Skunk works was another name I heard around her but nothing has come to market.
[/b]
Thanks for the quick response, that what the guy at Soulspeed thought - that there was nothing currently on the market - but thought I'd ask here to test the waters as he was not sure. His speciality is bimmers....

Seriously, thanks for the uber-speed response, cheers! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts