Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have this bumber? Or have a better picture of it? Photo is from grounddynamics.com

Looking to find a new front bumper to work with the stock sport side skirts...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Please search or post in the newbie section. There are members that have it on their car, and have created threads about it already. Thank you

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
wow, you in mod trainig mr dabears? every other post is tellin someone to search. ;)
[/b]

Lmao, i was thinking the same thing. I went through the "New topics" and in 4 of them you were whippin out the search icon, haha.

Hes post whoring with the easiest reply :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Anybody have this bumber? Or have a better picture of it? Photo is from grounddynamics.com
Looking to find a new front bumper to work with the stock sport side skirts...
[/b]
if it's an exact replica of the kenstyle, the picture you have (yellow 6) doesn't do the bumper justice! it's the same bumper i want! :love:

i believe jettajet is sporting a kenstyle replica, at least that's what i was told, looks SICK! :drool:

:hide: don't kill me jj for using your car.

Please search or post in the newbie section. There are members that have it on their car, and have created threads about it already. Thank you
[/b]
why do you waste your time telling noobs to go search, my suggestion, just move on! unless you're really just trying to raise your whore posting status :p

·
Registered
748 Posts
every one has that kit
[/b]
though i see you're point that the kit may be played out since so many have it, that also means it looks that good since so many like it and decided to get it. that's some bumper you got going on your avatar though :unsure:

·
Registered
748 Posts
not even close to 1% of the peeps on this board have it... i can think of about 4 off the top of my head
[/b]
from what sigma tells me i can understand why not many have this kit! i'd be so pissed off if i ever hit something, not to mention broke! still........i looks SWEET!

thnx for the info sig

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Yeah, AFAIK only 4 people on this board do and they all have different color cars IIRC and all have completely different 'themes' going on so the overall look is quite different, even with the same kit on there. Though I'm certain there's quite a few more than that out there that just aren't on these Forums, it's certainly nowhere near "played out". Maybe a couple hundred out of the quarter-million Mazda6s in the US.

from what sigma tells me i can understand why not many have this kit! i'd be so pissed off if i ever hit something, not to mention broke! still........i looks SWEET!

thnx for the info sig
[/b]
In all fairness the fragility has nothing to do with this kit, but rather the fact that it's fiberglass, which all bodykit options for the Mazda6 are. If you're lowered and have a fiberglass kit you're just a $300 repair waiting to happen.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
17 Participants
Hoho
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing