Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And please don't tell me so and so should have them, ive been to pepboys and orileys and no luck so far, anyone know of a place that actually carrys the snaps that go in the fenderwell for the front bra (female part) I need to get these by tomorrow afternoon before a nice long roadtrip thursday, any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
383 Posts
A dealer is about all I could think of. I bought a used nose mask off of e-bay for my wife's van, and I had to go to the dealer to buy the fenderwell snaps. On a Honda, the sold the snaps to me for around $3 -$4.... my local Honda dealer had them in stock.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks for the info, I tried my mazda dealer and they didnt have anything in stock atm. I guess i'll try the honda dealer down the street, they should be similar, well see..

T

·
0 Posts
The next best place would be a marine parts place. Like the kind you buy parts for boats. They should have a large selection of snaps with screws in them and they will be chromed brass or stainless steel. Another place would be a crafts store, but I do not know if they will be stainless or not and you would still need the screw. In ether case you should bring the brs with you because there are many sizes of snaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Smearbrick
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing