Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may or may not rememebr i asked a few months ago if the speed 6 was worth it... got tons of opinions which i grately appreciated. went and test drove one loved it and the search began.. luckily for me y2kcowboy of p3 fame was about to try to sell this white speed6 again.

we talked alot and worked things out... well this past saturday myself and my fiance flew to d.c. and picked it up.. i have to say that y2k isa very standup guy and i cant give him enough praise for helping us out on this and for such a greatly kept vehicle.

06 speed 6 fully loaded, white with white/black leather interior 47k miles now (after drive back to alabama) grand touring fully loaded. This is my fiances car but we both love it! anyways if anyone has kept up with any of y2k's post you know it has BC coilovers, adjustable ball joints and a wise rear sway bar. i ordered a cp-e CAI intake for it which showed up yesterday... ok enough rambling time for pics!

for comparison sake... we upgraded from this.... so so so glad to see it gone

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_3c76a19a87bc4381bc0ec59a2729e632.jpg

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
No offense but omg dude lol. Congrats on the new whip, and for having the sexiest production color made for the MS6's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
non taken buddy i know exactly what you mean! i was so beyond glad to see that other one leave! i absolutely love the speed6.

I know ill be driving it alot but it is my fiances car... what sucks is that i totally dont like driving my truck anymore (and my 91 mr2 is a long way from being ready again) after driving it lol.. i seriously want one for myself now! personally id love for the white... or black :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well that car has been PROVEN to run a 13.6 BONE STOCK guess how i know!!!!!:seeya:;)

That is a pretty quick car for what it is so take GOOOD care of it!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I hope the White Knight gives you many many years of good service. Never let me down once. Yah it's quick. Ask P3Charles how quickly that car came to pick him up off the road when he was broken down at 2am in the morning.....:)
Got nothing but love.

and for crying out loud will you get some tags on that thing already!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice ride, I wanted to buy a WWP w/ Navi, but there was no around my area, found the only Speed6 w/ navi in Silver, but WWP was my 1st choice.

Oh BTW, from the it looks like you have the regular 6 battery in there.
Is it loose? That dealer put the regular 6's battery in my car, so I had to put a block of wood on the bottom to raise it to fit snug.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
lol how'd you let that happen to your previous car?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Oh yeah, the block of wood....I remember that lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha thanks everyone. And in my defense that previous car was also the fiancée which she did all of that before I came along. See where I directed her? Lol much better.

Scott tell me about it! Looks naked back there with no tag! Tinted windows coming soon as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
HAHAHA so i was thoroughly entertained by reading all of yall's post!
I am indeed the famous Fiance silver04 is talkin about.
OK about my old car, young + stupid = that car. Yeah all that happened along time ago, i have no earthly idea why in the hell i put that body kit on....bigggggggg mistake! but that car is long gone (thank god)

as for my new MS6 I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR IT!!!!!!!
she keeps me happy! and Scott dont worry im taking extra good care of her! infact we washed and waxed her this past weekend. and so then we went and took some new pics of course!

me and my MS6

new intake :)

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af133/bjmzda6/HELGA-MS6/MS6.jpg

·
Registered
548 Posts
is that cp-e's intake? wonder how those sound with the filter in the fender like that....could be louder because they're aluminum or quieter because they tucked the filter away. i wonder.

looks good though. i have to go out and wash mine right now, thanks for reminding me. it gets bird shit all over it being under a tree all day. i might cut that fucking maple down, my neighbor wont notice, she is in a nursing home so the house is empty. ha ha ha.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm indifferent to the color white, but I must admit Mazda's WWP is pretty good looking. I love the two-tone interior, but it wouldn't do me good because I take my dog for rides everywhere I go. Anyway that's one good looking clean 6 you got there. I know you're going to be a happy camper.

is that cp-e's intake? wonder how those sound with the filter in the fender like that....could be louder because they're aluminum or quieter because they tucked the filter away. i wonder.
IMO yeah it's pretty damn loud. It creates sort of like a vacuum cleaner effect. Even right under boost, I can hear that thing, then on WOT that's when it get LOUD. I have a Fujita BTW.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep it's the cp-e intake. Put it on this past Saturday. It is rather loud but I love the sound. I really see no need for a aftermarket blow off
valve with this. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the compliments. I think the white on the speed is one of the best factory whites out there. Right along with the white that's in the 350 and 370z

·
Registered
498 Posts

looks good though. i have to go out and wash mine right now, thanks for reminding me. it gets bird shit all over it being under a tree all day. i might cut that fucking maple down, my neighbor wont notice, she is in a nursing home so the house is empty. ha ha ha.
Its much louder than a cobb sri

1 - 16 of 16 Posts