Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh yea, (I got side tracked on the Flip-tip LOL!)Nice ride jus2fast and extremely fortunate to have a jdm! The availability of accessories 4 u is ridiculous!!! Houk-it-ep!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ayos!!! Pare Ko... Flip here too!

That's a nice looking car you've got there. I wish that lip would fit an MS6.. :( Looks like that shop you got it from would be close to my in-laws place in Commonwealth, right? BTW, how much does those lips go for? Might give it a try if the price is right.

Wow... Lot's of FilAm connections here... Mabuhay!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
QUOTE (Speed6GT @ Jun 3 2008, 11:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1361211
Looks like that shop you got it from would be close to my in-laws place in Commonwealth, right? BTW, how much does those lips go for? Might give it a try if the price is right.[/b]
Yes the shop is near Commonwealth. I got the grille and lip for free!

The shop does not have a ready-made mould and everything was done from scratch. Fiberglass was used.

Cheap labor ftw.

·
Registered
275 Posts
QUOTE (jus2fast @ Jun 5 2008, 11:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1362933
Yes the shop is near Commonwealth. I got the grille and lip for free!

The shop does not have a ready-made mould and everything was done from scratch. Fiberglass was used.

Cheap labor ftw.[/b]
Wow!!! For free??? How'd do that? Did you buy a lot of stuff from them or your's was a test-car? BTW, I sent them an email and a frontal pic of my car (to eyeball), and hopefully they can go from dimensions if they need me to send it. Want to check this out just in case... My in-laws are coming this summer and towards the end of the year. Do you know how much they're selling on just the front lip? Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
nice +1 for the clean looks, i would have opted for the jdm oem lip. looks so hot. lucky you JDM ftw. fucking usdm.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Holy crap, theres alot of pinoys in here.. Including me!

Nice Ride!

21 - 40 of 63 Posts