Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'From LA AUTOSHOW (only Mazda6)'

Holy crap. On that silver show car they even relocated the ACC for the entertainment system!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yes I agree on that. Although I do like the 3 subs in the rear deck. All-in-all I think it's difficult to improve upon the 6. And those Volks are just because that's what's popular. In my opinion some Racing Hart C2 Evolutions would look much better.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Wow, nice pics. Those with dial ups, don't come in here!

Oh, wait, I guess you're already here. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by halfadozen

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Yes, and it's...ugly...:sarc[/b]
Ugly, yes... but strangely cool nontheless. :D[/b][/quote]

I agree it is ugly, but it does relocate the radio closer to where it should be.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

i like the purple car but the rims suck, the front bumper is a little agressive but i kinda like it

the silver 6 is nice too, what is it lowered with? i like tha placement of the screen, but the dials are ugly on top like that

nice (HUGE) pics :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

i like the purple car but the rims suck, the front bumper is a little agressive but i kinda like it

the silver 6 is nice too, what is it lowered with? i like tha placement of the screen, but the dials are ugly on top like that

nice (HUGE) pics :D[/b]
If you'll notice by the rollcall on the car and on the billboard behind, it's lowered on Eibachs :sarc

:D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

also, on the pics of the silver 6 the moonroof is tilted... is that as high as it goes? thats not even a lousy inch!

and to whoever said they want that carbon fiber grill, i doubt its really that. my money says carbon fiber film was used to make that

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

That's usually how high it tilts. Good height actually. Keeps wind noise down while transferring air. Which is the whole reason for tilting the sunroof.

That's as high as it tilted on mine.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

If you'll notice by the rollcall on the car and on the billboard behind, it's lowered on Eibachs :sarc  

:D[/b]
for some reason i didnt notice that... ive never paid attention to roll calls and i wasnt exactly focusing on the billboards either, my bad :D

i like that drop, i wonder where i can get those babies

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

my max tilts a bit higher than that, and with a deflector i dont get much wind noise at all. oh well, no big deal

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want the center console of the purple one! they heat controls/knobs are on top where the lil capartment is. and theres a TV there. how dare they tease me like that!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want the center console of the purple one! they heat controls/knobs are on top where the lil capartment is. and theres a TV there. how dare they tease me like that!!![/b]
its in the silver one

and the only way to get that is to have some serious $$$ and a good shop to do some custom work :D

·
Registered
170 Posts

Yeah, that whole silver piece was probably custom made, it's not easy or cheap to get it to look that good.

·
Registered
657 Posts

The silver one was designed by Steve Head and the Audionutz crew, in Tampa. They do all of Alpine's demo vehicles, like the M3 and the RSX. Not sure, but they might have done the JL audio VW too. Yeah, installs are VERY expenive with them, but they're probably one of the top 3 installers in the world.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts