Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was sitting around trying to think of some fresh ideas for my black 6s. I know a lot about our cars but want to do something different. Any ideas would be great. Be tastefull please! No cheese :nono:

Anything from..

1. interior

2. exterior

3. performance

4. color scheme

Anything..

I hope this thread goes well because it could be a good reference for any of the new guys looking to mod there 6. Check out my car domain site for a pics. Im to lazy to post them. Any ideas on anything that you would chang on my car are welcome to.

Thanks guys... :)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Dude, this would be a never ending thread cuz everyone has diffrent ideas, thats what sets people apart from another. There are sections we all browse through to get ideas :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I tried this. havnt seen it before. And only once since, (on a white ms6)

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
I havnt seen to many people either. I have thought about doing it. I would paint it black though I dont like chrome on my 6.
[/b]
Wouldn't that defeat the point? Isn't the idea to have a chrome fuel filler door instead of a body-colored one? If it's body colored, what differentiates it? The fake hex head bolts? I don't think anyone would notice it but you.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
if you wanna do some shows, get some hood dampers, there nice.

edit: eyelids, hid's if you got the cash or even just some white halogens.

·
Registered
375 Posts
eye lids would go nicly with your setup

it seems like you like the lambo doors
why not go with some of those and then do the suicide doors for the rear. or even a nice trunk liftgate change... or even an automated trunk lift

a little diff custom mount for your sub something a bit cleaner cause that is not the best work on your car

why not paint match the suspension on your car and all the underneath of it

how about the paddle shifters that someone on here has been making for quite some time... they are rediculous hot

a nice shift kit for your tranny

whats done to your suspension?

hell port and polish your heads, you seem very handy.... upgrade the ignition system...

put a tv or two in your car (no more than that cause then its gawdy)
maybe even put in a reverse camera

going with the whole light theme, you could put some hyper white bulbs in your reverse lights

do the led in reflector mod found on this site,
and the brake light mod found on this site also

do a cutout before your first cat...

there is a ton to do. not that your car isnt very very nice but the mods never stop
i love the black on red

get some good tires
learn how to drive your car better. get a gtech or similar product and practice launching your car.. its one thing to have a 13 sec car its a diff story alltogether to actually drive your car in the 13 sec range

if you can get your time down to around 14.7 on the street every time you drive it, you will suprize a ton of mustang camaro and vette guys who cant launch there cars worth a damn (i know im one of them, or used to be)
something to think about

1 - 8 of 8 Posts