Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with an 06 find that the fresh air vent (a/c OFF) does not feel like it allows the cool outside air to flow into the cabin? I was in San Fran for the last couple days with temps around 60 degrees and the outside(fresh air) vents seem to blow warm air. And yes, the temp. dial was turned all the way down. Has any other members had this issue? any model year for that matter as long as it has manual settings.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Mine is the opposite.
When I turn my fan on with the AC off, it feels like the AC is on.
And I live in hot ass Atlanta.

I am really starting to think it may be a problem.

'05 6i 7500 miles.

·
Registered
434 Posts
whenever u use the ac/heater and turn it off, the vent retains the last temp setting u have, say u used the heater and had it at 80 and turned it off, the vents would let warm air out. turn the ac/heater back on and set it at its coolest setting, the vents should let cool air out now.
dunno about everyone else but that is wat i have to do
btw, i got the autoclimate.

·
Registered
431 Posts
On my 2005 with auto climate the vents are always warmer (sometimes considerably) than the outside air. I usually just turn vent off and roll down the windows due to this. This happens even though the heater has not been used recently as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
JTZako
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing