Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found a free pdf service/repair manual for the 6! it doesn't specify what exact years its for, but just from looking at it I'm pretty sure its 2003-2004. Hopefully this will help some people out.

the first link (workshop manual 1730-1E-02C.pdf) is for the UK verison, take a look at the second page.
also, has the diesel manual for anyone who's looking

Index of /~benjsc/download/Mazda6

enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
there is a complete shop manual, I have posted it several times. search and you will find it.
Flipper help! i tried searching for this Complete manual and i cant find it, i'm also a noob to this forum, just saying.

Thakns! 03 Mazda 6i. 2.3L

·
Registered
1 Posts
Diesel engine manual

Hi,

Yhanks for this link! I'm proceeding on purchasing a used 2003 2.0 diesel M6, could you please give me the link for th diesel engine manual?

Thanks!

·
Registered
540 Posts
this will come in handy when i do my trans swap!

·
Registered
54 Posts
revival out of nowhere but I have been looking for the 3.0 V6 workshop manual and am having no luck. It looks like the previous posted links have mostly died.

·
Registered
16 Posts
NJsix From my multiple searches, I found that links died rather quickly. Toyota is also very aggressive about take down notices for their FSMs.

Pm me and I will send you a PDF with what I think you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Getting frustrated

I am a Mom to a guy who just got a 2005 3.0L 6 and can't pass smog here in CA. There is a P0057 code but the car is running fine. Read that it might be wiring so I found an area next to the fuses (light grey connector thing 2 X 12 pins. One pin attached to a green wire is broken and the area the pin goes into is sort of melted. I was hoping that this went to the O2 Sensor (Bank 2 Sensor 2) but I can't find any manuals with wiring diagrams or pictures. Would love some help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
CarMom
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing