Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving in a week from today and don't have room for it. Now, before you all get excited, it's kind of scruffed up and *may* be a little bent. It doesn't look like it is to the naked eye, but it could be because I slid into a curb during the snow storm we had a few weeks ago and got the rim and tire replaced. I don't have enough time to fix it or sell it and don't have enough space to move it, so if anyone wants it, just let me know and we'll figure out a time when we can meet so I can give it to you.

If not, anyone know where I should dump it? Like a good junk yard around the Olympia area? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hey Awaken6,
I might be interested. Is the wheel ok to drive on. I need a spare so I can take my wheel and have it worked on. Now this is just one wheel right?
Do you ship it and I will pay for the freight? How does that work? Never done something like this before. How much is freight?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I was hoping for local pick up, but I suppose I can ship. My only concern is that if there's a problem (IE shipping error, etc), I'll be moving so I won't be able to fix it. The wheel should be fine to drive on. I drove on it for 3 weeks before I got it replaced with no problems. However, it won't come with a tire so you'll need to get one put on as well as a new valve stem.

PM me your address and I can give you a quote on shipping. When I ordered my new rim of eBay the shipping I was charges was like $30 or something, so I would assume it'd be around there.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Alrighty, since Virtaul hasn't responded, is there anyone in the Oly area who could do a local pick up? I really need to get rid of this thing soon. Preferably by tomorrow.[/b]
If all else fails, since I am getting rid of my wheels and putting stockies back on, would you be willing to drop it off at my mother-in-law's house? She lives about a minute from the olive garden by capital mall. That way I could pick it up the next time I am in Oly.

If so, I'll PM you her address and you can just set it by the garage door.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If all else fails, since I am getting rid of my wheels and putting stockies back on, would you be willing to drop it off at my mother-in-law's house? She lives about a minute from the olive garden by capital mall. That way I could pick it up the next time I am in Oly.

If so, I'll PM you her address and you can just set it by the garage door.[/b]
That's be amazing. STSCS FTW!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.