Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am giving away my Complete Exhaust System OEM for 2003 Mazda6 V6 used for only 15000 miles at most.
It's sitting in my garage and my wife's been bugging me to get rid of it. I am clearing my garage this week so I need to give this away to needed Mazda6 owner instead of throwing it to junkyard.

I am in San Diego area (California)
Give me a call @858-337-9829 or you could email me [email protected]

"RELISTING THIS ITEM AFTER ONE GUY DROPPED OUT ON THIS ITEM. LOCAL ONLY PLS (SO-CAL AREA)"
LET ME KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 6th.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am giving away my Complete Exhaust System OEM for 2003 Mazda6 V6 used for only 15000 miles at most.
It's sitting in my garage and my wife's been bugging me to get rid of it. I am clearing my garage this week so I need to give this away to needed Mazda6 owner instead of throwing it to junkyard.

I am in San Diego area (California)
Give me a call @858-337-9829 or you could email me [email protected]

"RELISTING THIS ITEM AFTER ONE GUY DROPPED OUT ON THIS ITEM. LOCAL ONLY PLS (SO-CAL AREA)"
LET ME KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 6th.[/b]
hey is this just cat-back exhaust, or from the headers to exhaust whole system.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should ask UPS how much to ship this and offer that someone just pay for the shipping[/b]
well, I did....I just did not want to throw $200 or more for shipping out of Socal especially going to East Coast or far away area.

It's sitting in UPS now and I've been asked to pick it up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey how much is shipping to 95121.

EDIT: Im in Norcal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.