Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of upgrading the stock exhaust from the CAT BACK.

Sorry if I am not correct in the terminolgy... I am having the magnaflow cat back instaled (product 16609)... so whatver is replaced is available.

If anyone wants to come pick it up, it has about 10k miles on it... \
I am located near Collegeville PA.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am in the process of upgrading the stock exhaust.

If anyone wants to come pick it up, it has about 10k miles on it... \
I am located near Collegeville PA.
[/b]
I would keep never know if your going to hit and object or ex-girlfriend I mean animal in the road.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm looking right now it might be slightly diffrent as the tubro exhaust might be diffrent to mount compared to our NA exhaust....
[/b]

Sorry for confusion, I need to edit the post. It will be from the cat back.. Sorry everyone.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I dont think it would be the same due to the AWD and differential... maybe with some modification it can be made to fit tho. That was the case with my old Eclipse GST (FWD) as compared to the GSX (AWD)...

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
So does it fit the i/s models or not?? I have a 6i and would be glad to come get it if it'll work...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So does it fit the i/s models or not?? I have a 6i and would be glad to come get it if it'll work...
[/b]

No idea man... Sorry.

I think someone mentioned the diff being an issue on the MS6 forum. But, if you have a little cash, I am sure someone would be will to modify anything you need.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Checking on fit now, will PM by the end of the day to let you know about coming this weekend.

EDIT: It won't fit the 6i at the catalytic (sp?) converter, so it won't work. The pipes also won't fit the stock i/s bumper in the rear for the outlets since they're larger.

·
Registered
592 Posts
ill take it off your hands. im in warrington so not to far to pick up. just pm me your details and maybe sunday i can grab them

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill take it off your hands. im in warrington so not to far to pick up. just pm me your details and maybe sunday i can grab them
[/b]
PM sent.. it yours if you want to pick it up.

Let me know your schedule etc.. Otherwise, the installer is going to throw it out. I am in Vegas this weekend so sorry about Sunday. Has to be before this wednesday.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Thanks, Picked It Up Today. Worked out becuase i had to go that way to pick up a jl 1000/1 amp in pottstown. Good thing the rear seats fold down in the speed 6 lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts