Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i posted a topic a few days ago about my left headlight going out...bulb isnt burt out...it just wont turn on...and now tonight, my left foglight (in the same unit, not a lower one) just went out...again...bulb isnt burnt out....can anyone give me some better advice to why this is happening besides buy a frickin HID kit?!?!?!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All bulbs were recently replaced with the Xtech 4000k HID matched from RPM....i checked all the fuses when the first headlight when out and they were fine....im thinking theres a bad connection because i replaced that side without removing the bumper...it was cramped and i might have done them wrong....why their quitting now after about 3 mths i have no idea....im gonna check everything in the morning....anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i'd suggest to take out ur bumper and headlight and examine all the wirings carefully, probably the sleeves just got spliced with other wires in there.. since u often change ur bulb without taking off the bumper... just a suggestion, i know it may sound stupid, but electrical stuffs are annoying... OR u can take a multimeter and test the voltage for anything that doesnt light up when u turn it on...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
t_mo_t
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing