Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Found this beauty'

Originally posted by BadBadNeil

now those wheels look real good and fill up the wheel well nice! They almost look like 19".[/b]
I'd agree. I just can only imagine what that would look like lowered or lowered with a kit. Damn that'd be sweet.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reading Topic: Found this beauty

It is a second hand car from November 2001. It was a company car, it sais. But they probably mean that it was the car from someone who worked at that dealer

Sweet! Can you get a side view?[/b]
I can mail that dealer for you for more pics :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Found this beauty

*sound of rubber tuching metal* :)

Jesus thats nice. Before I read 18" I though it was 17" with HUGE spacers :) But wee that's really really nice! Note that it has a crome handle on the hatch! Looks very good compared to the crappy pics from Mazda where it looks like rough plastic silver...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Found this beauty'

Chrome mirrors is bad but otherwise ... yummy! Imagine that with A-spec kit on it :)

·
Registered
464 Posts

i wish you could order different rims like those OZ's right from the factory, would save the trouble of getting the stock rims. They look real sweet! Im gonna have to check how much those oz's cost, typically oz aint cheap.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Those are nice rims and that car looks beautiful. I reckon the non bodykit versions are really starting to grow on me... I am starting to like them better.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

BadBadNeil :D They day you can order aftermarket rims factory installed... Ohh my then they'll probably chip it and mount a complete Duratec Performance kit as well (and dyno's the car for you as well).

Utopia :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts