Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who effs around with this, or wants to, i stared at it and the spreadsheet for hours till i almost gave up and then it smacked me like a brick wall.
Its so simple, i could throw a step by step together if anyone wants one. There are a few things you can do like LED turns without resistors, and Bambi mode (yea, i wondered WTH too). Bambi mode allows your fogs to stay on with the hjigh beams, which can be beneficial at times.

I couldnt find any step by step instructions, but will be happy to do some.

·
Registered
2017 Mazda Mazda6 Grand Touring
2 Posts
Please, I bought forscan but don't understand as built mods, one thing I'd like is to disable seatbelt sound. It gets old fast after sitting in the car cycling ignition on and off. Much appreciated

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please, I bought forscan but don't understand as built mods, one thing I'd like is to disable seatbelt sound. It gets old fast after sitting in the car cycling ignition on and off. Much appreciated
I dont think you can do that, besides the sound only goes if youre moving? Otherwise its a "key in/on" sound.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
For anyone who effs around with this, or wants to, i stared at it and the spreadsheet for hours till i almost gave up and then it smacked me like a brick wall.
Its so simple, i could throw a step by step together if anyone wants one. There are a few things you can do like LED turns without resistors, and Bambi mode (yea, i wondered WTH too). Bambi mode allows your fogs to stay on with the hjigh beams, which can be beneficial at times.

I couldnt find any step by step instructions, but will be happy to do some.

Can I see the step by step instructions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
@bman808 : You can disable the Driver (and/or Passenger) seatbelt beeper (at 20+ kmph when unfastened): 0 - Disabled / 1 - Enabled in IC Module in 720-01-01 B2 b5 and b6 - just as info.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know if it's possible to
@bman808 : You can disable the Driver (and/or Passenger) seatbelt beeper (at 20+ kmph when unfastened): 0 - Disabled / 1 - Enabled in IC Module in 720-01-01 B2 b5 and b6 - just as info.
View attachment 239732
Do you know if you can disable the SCBS permanently? Or what the full list of things you can change is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is no list, as far as I know. The XLS file of SergSlim is originally written for the Mazda3, but some things work also for other models. But modules are often so different, that you cant tell what works or not.

In this XLS there are parts about SCBS. You could try to deactivate it, but I do not know if it will work. I only activated SCBS-R.

·
Registered
2017 Mazda Mazda6 Grand Touring
2 Posts
Sorry for late reply but if I turn on car (from off position to key on engine off) it's beeps a few times but if I turn on car(from off position to key on engine off) with my seatbelt fastened it does beep. There's no way to get around that but fasten my seat? The only modification is while moving?
Also if you would be willing to list the settings that can be changed that would be nice and yeah watched the video, not too informative with the checksum part still don't know what that part is about tbh

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for late reply but if I turn on car (from off position to key on engine off) it's beeps a few times but if I turn on car(from off position to key on engine off) with my seatbelt fastened it does beep. There's no way to get around that but fasten my seat? The only modification is while moving?
Also if you would be willing to list the settings that can be changed that would be nice and yeah watched the video, not too informative with the checksum part still don't know what that part is about tbh
Ok, youre still about as clear as mud. You dont say what car you have, what year or what is really happening.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts