Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - looking for some help. In the past month or so, I've started to have problems with the formatting in my posts. Is this user error? I can type a post in either the Quick Reply or Go Advanced and everything looks fine. When I hit Preview or Post, it comes out all in one paragraph. I've tried multiple spaces, etc., to no avail. I'm not aware of changing any settings, but HTML code is off and no apparent option to turn it on or off. Using Firefox 53.0.3. This does not happen with any other of several forums I am on. Windows7 on a desktop. Open to suggestions for troubleshooting and resolution. Thank you!

·
Administrator
1,371 Posts
Hi - looking for some help. In the past month or so, I've started to have problems with the formatting in my posts. Is this user error? I can type a post in either the Quick Reply or Go Advanced and everything looks fine. When I hit Preview or Post, it comes out all in one paragraph. I've tried multiple spaces, etc., to no avail. I'm not aware of changing any settings, but HTML code is off and no apparent option to turn it on or off. Using Firefox 53.0.3. This does not happen with any other of several forums I am on. Windows7 on a desktop. Open to suggestions for troubleshooting and resolution. Thank you!

@MazdaRex

Are you using any ad blockers or pop up blockers?

If so can you try disabling them or white listing our URL?
VerticalScope.com

Jeff M

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for your help and response.
I normally use:
Adblock Plus
IObit Surfing and Ad Protection
uBlock Origin

Just disabled them all for this post. No apparent options for setup to Whitelist.

Let's see what happens...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I've confirmed the issue is the uBlock Origin.

Jeff, thanks for the suggestions. Never in a million years would I have concluded it was the Ad Blocker.

All hail Admin Jeff!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yes, I've confirmed the issue is the uBlock Origin.

Jeff, thanks for the suggestions. Never in a million years would I have concluded it was the Ad Blocker.

All hail Admin Jeff!
Yup, I have had the same problem, I assumed it was U Block, I was just too lazy to fix it until today.

Ad Block Plus for the MF WIN!!!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for your help and response.
I normally use:
Adblock Plus
IObit Surfing and Ad Protection
uBlock Origin

Just disabled them all for this post. No apparent options for setup to Whitelist.

Let's see what happens...
I most often use adlock. It helps, everything works without problems. Here you can download adblock, I was talking about – https://adlock.com/. It does not slow down the browser, unlike adblock, no cryptocurrency mining ads or video ads

1 - 9 of 9 Posts