Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm assuming you guys don't have winter tires cuz a big brake kit requires larger wheels. Am I right? Unless you go to get 18" steelies...
I just wonder are you gonna store your car during winter?

The reason that I ask these questions is because I'm planning on some mods in the future and BBK is on the list. However, I live in the area with a lot of snow falls during winter. Now I'm okay cuz I have winter tires on 16" steelies but what about later when I got a BBK? 17" probably won't fit and I sold my stock rims already.

The thing is I only have one car so I need it to get around for the whole year. Taking off the BBK and put back the stock caliper seem to be a lot of work...so here's my concern.

Please tell me what would you do for the winter, thanks.

·
Registered
922 Posts
just be careful... i mean i lived in NYC from jan. 01 til feb. 04 and if you research, NYC had some of the worst winters on records between those time... my car in NYC for the most part was a 95 Eclipse GST putting out around 350 FWHP and i was on Racing Hart C5's (the old school 3 piece ones) with Yokohama Parada's...

just be careful... any tire will get you through the shit if the driver knows what he or she is doing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts