Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am still going to be very under wraps about everything however I did want to show off my new gauges. I know that some close socal members know what is going on. Also, a few of the mid west and east coast guys have figured it out by contacting different companies that I am already working with. Here is a picture for now.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You might just bring the 6club out of the shithole it has fallen into lately. Can't wait to hear more!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Awesome if its going to be FI!!! How come I haven't heard anything about this yet? :sarc:

·
Registered
542 Posts
This is the first time I think my hopes on a turbo are not gonna be shattered into a million pieces!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
497 Posts
You might just bring the 6club out of the shithole it has fallen into lately. Can't wait to hear more!
[/b]
I hope so. I'm getting a little sick of seeing threads about rims, hoods, and LEDs.

This is the first time I think my hopes on a turbo are not gonna be shattered into a million pieces!! :yesnod:
[/b]
I'd put money on it that something good will come out of this one.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I have a feeling your glock will go POP....can the 3.0 handle turbo?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Good! Finally something good for the V6 crowd!

With the MS6 taking off, it seems like more RD is going go into that than the V6...use V6ers need something to bite on.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I have a feeling your glock will go POP....can the 3.0 handle turbo?
[/b]
The AJ engine has a forged crankshaft and sinter forged rods straight from the factory. I recall Fordman recommending upgrading the rod bearings to Clevite. Aston Martin's 6.0L V12 is essentially two 3.0L Duratec blocks put together. IIRC The Aston also uses the same connecting rods as the one in our AJ engine. Also, recall that Noble uses a boosted 3.0L for its lineup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
freakta
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing