Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is allowed and if it isnt, I apologise before hand.

DH and I have decided to adopt a child and have begun the process. Adoption is extremely expensive so we have came up with a few ways to make some money to add to our fund.

We created a store where we sell our own graphic creations on clothes for toddlers and kids. We are also in the process for personalizing clothing. I just have to figure out how to go about it. The clothes are inexpensive and totally cute! There are even a few things in there for mom and dad. Let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!
Dee

2Cute4Tots!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I don't know if the advertising is allowed, but I do applaud you and your husband's decision on adoption. To want to give a child a loving home is wonderful.

As for the site, it looks good. Can't think of anything yet but if I do, I'll let you know.

Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
37 Posts
DEESM6i,

My wife and I are waiting for our travel call to Korea. Our son should be home in a few weeks. We started the process about a year ago and it is a wonderful feeling! He was born on Feb 18th. Good luck with everything and let me know if I can help out with anything!

Also, Have you looked into grants. I know that we did not qualify for any, but that is also another good option.

Justin

·
Registered
153 Posts
how bout: "if you think i'm cute check out my dad!" :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Screaming6s ~ Good idea! I'll put that one up tonight!

HedsIc ~ I wish it were only that easy! lol!

Thanks guys! We are so excited!! Hopefully if we can get up the money, we can start the process soon! We have already raised almost $5500, a big portion of that came from my parents though!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
How about......Official crumb finder? Or, Certified ankle inspector ?

The very best of luck to you guys! I think it will be a wonderful adventure and very rewarding. Keep us all posted!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
TicoNixon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing